- Accounts & Access
- Business Applications
- Computers & Software
- Email & Calendar
- Help & Support
- IT Security
- Network & Telecom
- Web Services
Info & Resources:
Security Awareness Training
Available to: Students, Faculty & Staff
The IT Security Office (ITSO) provides topic-specific presentations and training for IT Security related issues, including:
- University and Commonwealth IT Security Policy
- Federal IT Security Policy
- PCI-DSS Standard
Cyber Security Awareness:
- Social Networking and Cloud Services
- Web-Based Threats
- Securing Your Web-Browser
Recommendations for best practices:
- Securing PC and Servers
- Protecting Sensitive Data
Custom presentations and training based on unique business risks:
- Requirements for Using Highly Sensitive Data
- What is Critical for Business Continuity?
- How is Sensitive Data Protected in Storage and in Transit?
- What are the Risks of Workstation Compromises and Authentication Credentials?
How to Get this Service
To request and schedule a presentation or training, contact the IT Security Office by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
There is no charge for this service.
Training is scheduled based on availability. Departmental staff meetings often provide the appropriate forum for security presentations and training. We also are able to present information on various cyber security awareness topics to student groups and organizations.
Assistance for all IT Services is available through the ITS Support Center:
|Online:||Submit a Request|
|Hours of Operation:||Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Fridays, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
|Walk-in Support |
|Innovation Hall, Room 226|
(*closed Thursdays 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. for team meetings)
Last modified date: August 2, 2014