- Accounts & Access
- Business Applications
- Computers & Software
- Email & Calendar
- Help & Support
- IT Security
- Network & Telecom
- Web Services
Info & Resources:
Available to: Faculty & Staff
Technology Support Services (TSS) provides full-service, technical desktop support to faculty and staff.
Each campus has its own Desktop Support team:
- TSS Desktop ARL -- Arlington Campus
- TSS Desktop Fairfax and TSS Advanced Desktop Technologies (ADT) -- Fairfax Campus
- TSS Desktop Loudoun -- Loudoun Campus and the Center for Innovative Technology (CIT)
- TSS Desktop SciTech -- Science and Technology Campus and the Freedom Aquatic and Fitness Center
Desktop Support's primary focus is to assist faculty and staff. Students are also supported when Resident Technician (ResTech) support is unavailable or the ResTech requires assistance.
Desktop Support provides full service to all university supported hardware and software. Hardware and software not purchased with university funds or grants are considered unsupported. In an effort to assist customers, unsupported hardware and software will receive “best effort support” with no guarantee of a successful outcome.
How to Get this Service
To request assistance, contact the ITS Support Center.
There is no charge for this service.
Desktop Support technicians are available Monday through Friday:
- Fairfax Campus: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Science and Technology & Arlington Campuses: 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Loudoun Site & Center for Innovative Technology (CIT): 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Assistance for all IT Services is available through the ITS Support Center:
|Online:||Submit a Request|
|Hours of Operation:||Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. and Fridays, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Walk-in Support |
|Innovation Hall, Room 226|
Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Fridays, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(*closed Thursdays 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. for team meetings)
Last modified date: August 1, 2014