- Accounts & Access
- Business Applications
- Computers & Software
- Email & Calendar
- Help & Support
- IT Security
- Network & Telecom
- Web Services
Info & Resources:
Technology Conference Room
Available to: Students
Service SummaryThe Technology Conference Room seats 20 people and features a projector, a presentation computer, a video conferencing package, and plugs for laptops to connect to the room's technology.
- This room is available to faculty, staff, and recognized student organizations.
- Dryerase markers are not provided.
How to Get this Service
- Appointments are required. Contact the CLUB administrator to make a reservation.
- Users must check in at the front desk upon arrival.
- If you unfamiliar with the space, CLUB lab assistants can assist you. Please indicate that you will require assistance when making your reservation.
There is no charge for this service.
This room is available to faculty, staff, and recognized student organizations.
Getting HelpThe conference room is located in the Collaborative Learning Hub (CLUB) in the Johnson Center, Room 311D. For additional questions or to make a reservation, call the CLUB administrator at 703-993-3577. For videoconferencing support, call 703-993-5580 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified date: July 9, 2015