- Accounts & Access
- Business Applications
- Computers & Software
- Email & Calendar
- Help & Support
- IT Security
- Network & Telecom
- Web Services
Info & Resources:
Available to: Students, Faculty & Staff
The STAR Lab is an excellent resource for working on multimedia and art projects. All multimedia PCs and Macs are equipped with the full Adobe Design Premium Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Bridge, Contribute, Flash, Acrobat Professional), scanners, and print capabilities. Mentors are on hand to help with troubleshooting needs.
- All students, faculty, and staff are authorized to use the lab.
- While reservations are not required, please keep in mind that during peak seasons or when time is critical to the completion of your project you should plan accordingly by reserving the equipment you need.
- Computer stations are reserved in three hour time slots.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be forfeited.
How to Get this Service
There is no charge for this service.
Fall and Spring
Monday thru Thursday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday thru Friday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
The STAR Lab is located on the second floor of the Johnson Center, Room
229. For more information or to make a reservation, call 703-993-8990 or
visit the STAR Lab.
Last modified date: April 23, 2015