- Accounts & Access
- Business Applications
- Computers & Software
- Email & Calendar
- Help & Support
- IT Security
- Network & Telecom
- Web Services
Info & Resources:
Video Production Studio
Available to: Students, Faculty & Staff
A small production studio space is available for students, faculty, and staff to complete small video production projects.
A newly renovated space is complete with three studio cameras, teleprompter, Broadcastpix studio controls, two black pull curtains, green screen, and full LED lighting grid.
Student mentors are on hand to assist with troubleshooting.
- All students, faculty, and staff are authorized to use the lab.
- While reservations are not required, please keep in mind that during peak seasons or when time is critical to the completion of your project, you should plan accordingly by reserving the equipment you need.
- The studio is reserved in three hour time slots.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be forfeited.
How to Get this Service
- To reserve equipment, click here and log-in with your Mason credentials (NetID).
- This space can be reserved in two hour blocks with a valid Mason student or faculty ID and can be used for a wide range of video, still photography, or other multimedia work.
- Users may bring their own equipment or check out production equipment from the STAR Lab.
- The space is available during lab hours only.
There is no charge for this service.
AvailabilityFall and Spring
Monday thru Thursday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday thru Friday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Last modified date: October 22, 2015