- Accounts & Access
- Business Applications
- Computers & Software
- Email & Calendar
- Help & Support
- IT Security
- Network & Telecom
- Web Services
Info & Resources:
Video Production Equipment Checkout
Available to: Students
High-end video production equipment is available for check out through the STAR Lab.
The following tools are available to rent:
- Video cameras: Canon XA-10s, XHA1s, GL2s, Panasonic Mini DV Cameras, Panasonic palmcorders
- Still Panasonic digital point and shoot cameras
- Audio recorders: Zoom and Edirol
- Microphones: Lavaliere and handheld
- Audio kits
- Light kits
- Equipment may be checked out for up to six hours per day by students, staff, and faculty.
- Borrowers accept responsibility for safe, timely, and undamaged return of the equipment they have checked out. They will also be responsible for the replacement and/or repair of damaged equipment.
- Delinquent equipment will be charged a late fee of $5.00/hour the first day, as well as an additional $5.00 for each instance the equipment has been kept overnight without prior authorization. Unpaid fines will result in a hold on the borrower's academic records and/or university account. Account holds preclude students from registering for classes or graduating.
- Failure to return equipment may result in action by the Dean of Students or the University Police. Borrowers will be responsible for any legal fees and costs associated with such action.
How to Get this Service
- To reserve equipment, visit https://gmu.webcheckout.net/patron and log in with your Mason credentials (NetID).
- Proof of university affiliation is required to borrow equipment. Please bring your university-issued ID.
There is no charge for this service.
- Fall and Spring
Monday thru Thursday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday thru Friday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Last modified date: May 23, 2018