- Accounts & Access
- Business Applications
- Computers & Software
- Email & Calendar
- Help & Support
- IT Security
- Network & Telecom
- Web Services
Info & Resources:
Event Support in Classrooms
Available to: Faculty & Staff
ITS supports co-curricular, extra-curricular, public relations, and student activity events in university technology classrooms that advance the mission of George Mason University.
- Please review the Technology Classroom Events Policy and Fee Schedule before scheduling your event.
- The Event Rate and Notice Required Decision Trees will also be helpful in planning your event.
How to Get this Service
- Arlington: In order to schedule an event at Arlington Campus, please contact the Academic and Events Scheduling Coordinator at 703-993-8140.
- Fairfax: In order to schedule an event at Fairfax Campus, please contact the Office of Events Management at 703-993-2853.
- Prince William: In order to schedule an event at Prince William Campus, please contact Prince William Administration/Events Scheduling at 703-993-8334.
Last modified date: April 21, 2015