- Accounts & Access
- Business Applications
- Computers & Software
- Email & Calendar
- Help & Support
- IT Security
- Network & Telecom
- Web Services
Info & Resources:
Game Design Lab
Available to: Faculty & Staff
Service SummaryThe Game Design Lab, located in the Student Technology Assistance and Resource (STAR) Lab, is equipped with three powerful PC and two Mac stations with specialized game design software. Also included in the lab are gaming consoles, flat screen monitors, and white board walls to allow students to storyboard, design, and test their projects. Each computer is equipped with a tablet device, as well as top of the line game design software.
Adobe Master Collection CS6
Auto Desk Suite 2014
AutoDesk Maya 2014
AutoDesk 3DS Max 2014
Creative X-Fi Software
Motion Builder 2014
Net Beans 2.1.2
- All students, faculty, and staff are authorized to use the lab.
- While reservations are not required, please be aware that during peak seasons or when time is critical to the completion of your project, you should plan accordingly by reserving the equipment you need.
- Computer stations are reserved in three hour time slots.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be forfeited.
- George Mason University's policy on Responsible Use of Computing.
How to Get this Service
Fall and Spring
Monday thru Thursday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Summer and Semester Breaks
Monday thru Friday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
There is no charge for this service.
AvailabilityAll students, faculty, and staff are authorized to use the lab
Getting HelpThe STAR Lab is located on the second floor of the Johnson Center, Room 229. For more information or to make a reservation, call 703-993-8990
Last modified date: August 1, 2014