Student Services

Resident Network Device Registration

This page provides instructions on how to register devices, such as game consoles, to be able to connect to the network.

Request for a Resident Technician

This form allows users who live in the Residence Halls at Mason to request service from the Resident Technicians.

Residence Hall Voice Services Request

Complete this form to submit a Voice Services Request to Housing. This will provide you with telephone and/or voicemail access in your residence hall room.