Info & Resources:
Oracle Corporate Time Calendar Download
If you need assistance, contact the ITS Support Center, 703-993-8870
- Exit all Windows Programs and remove any previously installed Corporate Time/Oracle Calendar software. You can quickly uninstall any previous copies of Corporate Time/Oracle Calendar software by clicking on Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs. Look for any Calendar programs (such as Corporate Time7or Oracle). Click the name to highlight it and click on the Add/Remove button and follow the uninstall procedure. If you need assistance uninstalling existing Corporate Time/Oracle Calendar program, please call the Support Center at 993-8870;
- To start downloading Oracle Calendar, click on the button below to open up a separate window.
Note: Please read all instructions before clicking on the button. You may want to print them for your convenience.
Click here to download Oracle Calendar
- Enter your Mason login name and password at the login screen.
- Choose your Operating System.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the link that reads "Click HERE to download the software" to begin the download process
- A dialog box will appear that will ask you what to do with this file. You may need to select save file to disk and select the appropriate location on your hard disk. Place it in a location that you may easily find it later to continue the install process. You might want to consider saving it to the Desktop, and later deleting the file once the install is complete.
- After the file has completed downloading, close the download window.
- If you are not sure where you saved the file, select Start, then Search, and look for the Oracle Calendar executable file, (i.e. cal_win_9042.exe).
- Double-Click the Oracle Calendar executable icon. The installation process will begin.
- The Welcome to the "InstallShield Wizard for Oracle Calendar" screen will appear, click on "Next."
- Choose "Next" for the destination folder and "Install."
- The "InstallShield Wizard" will show complete. Click on "Finish."